This recipe for Chicken and Dumplings is delicious and so easy!
* 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
* 1 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
* 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream-of-mushroom soup
* 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 10-count tube refrigerated biscuits
1. Heat oven to 400° F. Combine the chicken, vegetables, soup, salt, pepper, and 3/4 cup water in a large bowl.
2. Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe casserole, cover with foil, and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the foil, cover the filling with the biscuits, and bake until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes.