Play along over at the little things we do!
1. Winter is holidays, getting cozy, nostalgia, and delicious food.
2. Summer is frolicking, fun, light-hearted, and when the living is easy.
3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I’d have a cute pedicure instead of navy house slipper boots, be trying to decide which sundress to wear tomorrow, and be sitting outside enjoying a cold beer or a Sonic Route 44 lemon-berry slushie.
4. My favorite thing to do in winter is curl up in bed and hit the snooze for at least an hour on the weekends.
5. My favorite thing to do in summer is sunbathe at the beach.
6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a colorful sundress, t-strap sandals, and sunglasses.
7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is sweatpants, fleece pullover, and thick socks… in bed… I hate getting out of bed/getting dressed in the winter.