Play along at the little things we do.
1. I feel happy when I’m cuddling with my dog, Gracie, and my cat, Sassy . . . when I’m laughing with friends . . . I’m in the sun in the springtime.
2. I get silly when it’s late at night and I stay up past the point of tiredness. My mom calls it “roosting,” like birds do before they go to sleep.
3. Something that makes me sad is stories of child abuse and neglect.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is when the overhead light in my kitchen goes out in the morning while I fix cereal and I have a feeling it won’t get fixed anytime soon . . . true life.
5. A time that I’ve been truly surprised was. . . I’m continually surprised at how when I think plans fall through and am disappointed, in time it was always for the best. God’s plans are amazing!
6. I am so thankful for my friends and family. I really am surrounded by some of the world’s most loving, generous, and entertaining people.
7. I feel loved when I’m playing with dogs. Don’t judge my single-girl answer– at least I didn’t bring up my cat! Ha!